why is steam giving you shit and how can i get in on this?
idk yo I got the rising storm beta and they gave me 2 gift copies. then i have like 400 dota 2 keys
what’s your steam id?
romantic playlist for that special someone
- Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
- Pitbull just anything by Pitbull
- Thrift Shop (Kidz Bop version)
- a ukulele cover of Call Me Maybe
- Jason Derulo saying “Jason Derulo”
(nothing excuses DRM)
So if all games were digital and 10% of people bought the game on release, shared it with the other 90% through various means and then after a few years the industry collapsed you wouldn’t want anything done about it?
no because that’s a slippery slope logical fallacy and that’s stupid. It’s been shown that DRM only promotes piracy and gamers are more than happy to support game devs by buying their games.
The industry lasted long enough without drm and survived resales. You’re assuming that DRM stops pirating, which it doesn’t. And you’re assuming that if there was no DRM that nobody would pirate, which isn’t true.
Game of Thrones 90s era by Mike Wrobel